[Mirror1 download link] - file hosted by download.macromedia.comOver 450 million Internet-enabled desktops have Adobe Shockwave Player installed. Whats new in version 126.96.36.199:
• Critical vulnerabilities have been identified in Adobe Shockwave Player 188.8.131.522 and earlier versions on the Windows and Macintosh operating systems. These vulnerabilities, including CVE-2010-3653, referenced in Security Advisory APSA10-04, could allow an attacker, who successfully exploits these vulnerabilities, to run malicious code on the affected system. Adobe recommends users of Adobe Shockwave Player 184.108.40.2062 and earlier versions update to Adobe Shockwave Player 220.127.116.115 using the instructions provided above.
• This update resolves a memory corruption vulnerability that could lead to code execution (CVE-2010-3653).
• NOTE: There are reports that this issue is being exploited in the wild.
• This update resolves a memory corruption vulnerability in the dirapi.dll module that could lead to code execution (CVE-2010-2581).
• This update resolves a heap-based buffer overflow vulnerability that could lead to code execution (CVE-2010-2582).
• This update resolves a stack over...
You are about to download a Freeware version for Adobe Shockwave Player. This download links are providet to you by software publisher